Are you sick of all things pumpkin yet? I hope not because I have a yummy one for you today!
I love pumpkin flavored everything and can’t wait until September hits and I start feeling like it is normal to put it in all of my baked goods.
The recipe I’m sharing today is simple and delicious. It works as a dessert or a snack. To make this, I revved up my Wondermill and poured in my soft white wheat berries. The mill worked beautifully, as did the whole white wheat in this recipe.
- 1 cup freshly milled white whole-wheat flour
- ¾ sugar
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup milk
- 4 tbsp melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together the dry ingredients (first five ingredients).
- Add the wet ingredients one at a time, mixing well between each addition.
- Pour into a prepared 8 inch square glass or metal baking dish.
- Bake for 24-26 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar or top with icing.