Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Dog Treats
One More Time Events
Recipe type: Dog Treats
- Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup unsalted natural peanut butter
- ½ cup hot water
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Mix together the flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine the peanut butter and hot water. Mix until smooth. Gradually add the dry mixture and mix well. Add a little more water if the dough is too dry, or flour if it's too wet.
- Turn dough out onto your work surface and roll to ¼" thickness.
- Cut with a cookie cutter and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly brown. Let cool, then store in an airtight container.