This Peppermint Chocolate Chip Brownie recipe is my go-to recipe for a sweet treat for the classes that I teach on essential oils. They are delicious, and it’s super fun to add a few drops of oils for special flavor!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13x9 baking pan with butter.
- Combine the sugar, butter, and water in large bowl.
- Stir in eggs & vanilla.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl and add to sugar mixture.
- Add 2 drops peppermint oil (careful, just 2 drops! It's strong!)
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread into baking pan.
- Bake for 18-25 min or until toothpick comes out slightly sticky.
I love using my WonderMill to make freshly ground flour. It makes the brownies taste so much better then using store-bought flour. And it’s better for you! Hooray for just-a-little nutritious brownies.